Short Courses for VT Researchers
SAIG offers short courses for Virginia Tech researchers and administrators from participating Colleges and administrative units through the Professional Development Network. Courses focus on conceptual understanding for non-statisticians. Our courses are aimed at answering the following questions:
- When do I use this technique?
- How do I execute it in statistical software or programming languages?
- How do I know if I have done it correctly?
- How do I interpret the results?
- How do I communicate the results?